'AGREE' is a 5 letter word starting with A and ending with E
Crossword clues for 'AGREE'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for AGREE
Definition of agree
- consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something; "She agreed to all my conditions"; "He agreed to leave her alone"
- be in accord; be in agreement; "We agreed on the terms of the settlement"; "I can't agree with you!"; "I hold with those who say life is sacred"; "Both philosophers concord on this point"
- achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose; "No two of my colleagues would agree on whom to elect chairman"
- be agreeable or suitable; "White wine doesn't agree with me"
- show grammatical agreement; "Subjects and verbs must always agree in English"
Anagrams of agreeEAGER - EAGRE - GEREA - RAGEE
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.