'BEHIND' is a 6 letter word starting with B and ending with D
Crossword clues for 'BEHIND'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for BEHIND
Definition of behind
- in or to or toward the rear; "he followed behind"; "seen from behind, the house is more imposing than it is from the front"; "the final runners were far behind"
- remaining in a place or condition that has been left or departed from; "when he died he left much unfinished work behind"; "left a large family behind"; "the children left their books behind"; "he took off with a squeal of tires and left the other cars far behind"
- in debt; "he fell behind with his mortgage payments"; "a month behind in the rent"; "a company that has been run behindhand for years"; "in arrears with their utility bills"
- in or into an inferior position; "fell behind in his studies"; "their business was lagging behind in the competition for customers"
- of timepieces; "the clock is almost an hour slow"; "my watch is running behind"
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.