'BRAID' is a 5 letter word starting with B and ending with D
Crossword clues for 'BRAID'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for BRAID
Definition of braid
- form or weave into a braid or braids; "braid hair"
- decorate with braids or ribbons; "braid a collar"
- make by braiding or interlacing; "lace a tablecloth"
- trimming used to decorate clothes or curtains
- a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair
Anagrams of braidBAIRD - RABID
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.