'COIL' is a 4 letter word starting with C and ending with L
Crossword clues for 'COIL'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for COIL
Definition of coil
- wind around something in coils or loops
- a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops; "a coil of rope"
- reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
- tubing that is wound in a spiral
- a contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
- a transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
- a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
Anagrams of coilCILO - CLIO - COLI - LOCI
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.