Crossword clues for 'KISS'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for KISS
Definition of kiss
- touch lightly or gently; "the blossoms were kissed by the soft rain"
- a light glancing touch; "there was a brief kiss of their hands in passing"
- the act of caressing with the lips (or an instance thereof)
- any of several bite-sized candies
- a cookie made of egg whites and sugar
Anagrams of kissSKIS
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.