Crossword clues for 'LARGE'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for LARGE
Definition of large
- with the wind abaft the beam; "a ship sailing large"
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- a garment size for a large person
- having broad power and range and scope; "taking the large view"; "a large effect"; "a large sympathy"
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- fairly large or important in effect; influential; "played a large role in the negotiations"
Anagrams of largeAGLER - ALGER - ARGLE - ELGAR - ERGAL - GALER - GLARE - LAGER - LEGRA - REGAL
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.