'MUSHROOM' is a 8 letter word starting and ending with M
Crossword clues for 'MUSHROOM'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for MUSHROOM
Definition of mushroom
- grow and spread fast; "The problem mushroomed"
- pick or gather mushrooms; "We went mushrooming in the Fall"
- fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
- a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
- any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
- common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.