'PHYSICAL' is a 8 letter word starting with P and ending with L
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for PHYSICAL
Definition of physical
- having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses; "a physical manifestation"; "surrounded by tangible objects"
- characterized by energetic bodily activity; "a very physical dance performance"
- according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter); "a reflex response to physical stimuli"
- involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit; "physical exercise"; "physical suffering"; "was sloppy about everything but her physical appearance"
- relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics; "physical sciences"; "physical laws"
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.