'TUCK' is a 4 letter word starting with T and ending with K
Crossword clues for 'TUCK'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for TUCK
Definition of tuck
- fit snugly into; "insert your ticket into the slot"; "tuck your shirttail in"
- make a tuck or several folds in; "tuck the fabric"; "tuck in the sheet"
- a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- eatables (especially sweets)
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.