Crossword clues for 'WORRY'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for WORRY
Definition of worry
- touch or rub constantly; "The old man worried his beads"
- lacerate by biting; "the dog worried his bone"
- disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress; "I cannot sleep--my daughter's health is worrying me"
- be concerned with; "I worry about my grades"
- be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy; "I worry about my job"
- a strong feeling of anxiety; "his worry over the prospect of being fired"; "it is not work but worry that kills"; "he wanted to die and end his troubles"
We couldn't find any anagrams of worry
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.