'EXPLOSION' is a 9 letter word starting with E and ending with N
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for EXPLOSION
Definition of explosion
- the act of exploding or bursting; "the explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children"; "the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft"
- a golf shot from a bunker that typically moves sand as well as the golf ball
- a sudden outburst; "an explosion of laughter"; "an explosion of rage"
- a violent release of energy caused by a chemical or nuclear reaction
- the noise caused by an explosion; "the explosion was heard a mile away"
- a sudden great increase; "the population explosion"; "the information explosion"
We couldn't find any anagrams of explosion
Words that include part of 'explosion' in the definition
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.