'REMEMBER' is a 8 letter word starting and ending with R
Crossword clues for 'REMEMBER'
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for REMEMBER
Definition of remember
- recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can't remember saying any such thing"; "I can't think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
- keep in mind for attention or consideration; "Remember the Alamo"; "Remember to call your mother every day!"; "Think of the starving children in India!"
- recapture the past; indulge in memories; "he remembered how he used to pick flowers"
- exercise, or have the power of, memory; "After the shelling, many people lost the ability to remember"; "some remember better than others"
- mention favorably, as in prayer; "remember me in your prayers"
- show appreciation to; "He remembered her in his will"
If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue. We try to review as many of these votes as possible to make sure we have the right answers. If you would like to suggest a new answer (or even a completely new clue) please feel free to use the contact page.